Surprising Email Marketing Statistics
I’m Bryan Caplan, CEO of BJC Branding, and I want to share five email marketing stats that are going to blow your mind.
1. There are more than 4.3 billion email users around the world.
2. Over 90 percent of the emails you send land in the inbox, whereas only 2 percent of your Facebook posts actually land on the news feed unless you have thousands of dollars to put into a Facebook ad budget.
3. You wouldn’t believe this, but open rates are higher when companies or organizations send two emails a month, because you’re getting the brand in front of them twice as much.
4. Email marketing is 40 times more effective at acquiring new customers than Facebook or Twitter.
5. You’re six times more likely to get a click from an email marketing campaign than a tweet.
About Bryan Caplan
Bryan Caplan helps businesses elevate their digital marketing. Award-winning CEO of BJC Branding and professional speaker, Bryan travels the country, presenting on a wide range of digital marketing topics.
Bryan has provided digital marketing strategy to well over 1,000 businesses since 2010 and is a guest lecturer at Suffolk University School of Business. He is also a contributing columnist to several publications including GoDaddy, BlueHost, Constant Contact, BusinessTown, and the Boston Business Journal.